Stardew Valley: Gunther
Every time you find some interesting item and just cannot figure out, what it is – bring it to the Museum. Maybe it’s an ancient artifact? If so, Gunther will let you know.
Gunther works in the Archaeology Center. He doesn’t accept any gifts, but you can donate artifacts and minerals to the Museum, and Gunther will reward you for it. You can find him at his workplace every day, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
The first item brought to the Museum will be rewarded with 250 gold. Also, once you donated a certain number of items, Gunther rewards you with some gifts listed below:
- 5 items – Cauliflower Seeds;
- 10 items – Melon Seeds;
- 15 items – Starfruit Seeds;
- 20 items – ‘A Night on Eco-Hill’ painting;
- 25 items – ‘Jade Hills’ Painting;
- 30 items – Lg. Futah Bear;
- 40 items – Rarecrow #8 (along with a Treasure Trove Achievement);
- 50 items – Bear Statue;
- 60 items – Rusty Key;
- 95 items – Stardrop (along with a Complete Collection Achievement).
You also get rewards for certain numbers of donated minerals:
- Standing Geode for 11 minerals;
- Singing Stone for 21 minerals;
- Obsidian Vase for 31 minerals;
- Crystal Chair for 41 minerals;
- Crystalarium for 50 minerals.
Certain numbers of artifacts that include particular items of Stardew Valley game are also rewarded by some gifts:
- 11 items including Dwarf Gadget and Rare Disc – Burnt Offering;
- 15 artifacts – Skeleton Statue;
- 20 artifacts – Rarecrow #7;
- Ancient Drum – Drum Block;
- Chicken Statue – Chicken Statue;
- Five Dwarf Scrolls – Dwarvish Translation Guide;
- Ancient Seed – Ancient Seed along with a crafting recipe;
- Skeletal Hand, Prehistoric Skull, and Prehistoric Scapula – Sloth Skeleton L;
- Skeletal Tail – Sloth Skeleton R;
- Bone Flute – Flute Block;
- Prehistoric Rib and Prehistoric Vertebra – Sloth Skeleton M.