Stardew Valley: Gil
Have you ever thought of getting some rewards for killing Monsters? In case you never visited the Adventurer’s Guild, let us introduce you to Gil. This old man will reward you for killing big amounts of monsters. He lives east of the Mines, along with Marlon, who is his friend. You can find him rocking in a chair near Marlon’s desk.
These inhabitants of Stardew Valley sell rings and many kinds of weapons. You cannot become friends with these two, and you are unable to enter their bedrooms. However, you can visit the Adventurer’s Guild to buy such things as Explosive Ammo, Topaz Ring, Slime Charmer Ring, Galaxy Hammer, Bone Sword, Wood Mallet, Wooden Blade, Vampire Ring, Emerald Ring, Amethyst Ring, Sneakers, Galaxy Dagger, Cutlass, Claymore, Lava Katana, Templar’s Blade, Wooden Blade, Burglar’s Ring, Jade Ring, Dark Boots, Galaxy Sword, Steel Falchion, Iron Dirk, Bone Sword, Silver Saber, Ruby Ring, Combat Boots, Aquamarine Ring, and Savage Ring.
In Stardew Valley game, when you kill monsters, Gil gives you a certain reward. If you had a certain item as a reward once, you also can buy it from Marlon in the future. In case your inventory is full, you won’t get a reward, but an item will available for purchasing from Marlon.
These are rewards for different kinds of monsters killed:
- 1,000 Slimes of any color – a Slime Charmer Ring (protects you from Slimes);
- 200 Bats – a Vampire Ring (allows you to restore some health points each time you kill a monster)
- 125 Insects – an Insect Head;
- 150 Shadow Brutes and/or Shadow Shamans – a Savage Ring (boosts your speed);
- 500 Dust Sprites – a Burglar’s Ring (increases a chance for Monsters to drop a monster loot)
- 30 Duggies – a Hard Hat;
- 50 Skeletons – a Skeleton Mask.